New Car........

Right the new car has been ordered. In the end I'm having a Focus 1.6 Zetec in Panther Black. Now this will just be the runaround car so it will be stayin standard. I only have 2 pics for now and the car should be ready to pick around the 18th. I can't wait...:D:D:D

Attachments

• 31012009062.jpg
    31012009062.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 31012009063.jpg
    31012009063.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 16
Well insurance company have decided to pull their fingers out. Gonna be in court I think in January but the good news is the cars going in for repair on the 30th of this month. So i'll have a nice fresh car to start the year. :bigsmile:

Do you think you'll win?
punish.gif

I hope so.
I don't see how it can be my fault when he hit me and it's obvious he hit me with the damage being on his drivers side front bumper and my damage is the passenger rear door,wheel arch and wheel.

Yeah I agree with prevtec, I test drove a focus 1.6 style and it had 100bhp apparently but it felt like 70hp, the pick up was so slow. Sounds as if the zetec is better though. ''Good luck mate and great colour choice''

Well the Focus went in for repair yet again today for the pothole damage. I think it may be having a new steering rack fitted.
So now i'm stuck with a 4 door 58 Plate Corsa.:(

I drive all over much of London, Essex, Hampshire and with the exception of my own, I have yet to see another TC sticker :(

I'm speechless.............
Took the car in for a service this morning.
Got dealt with by one of the managers, who asked me if there was anything i'd like them to look at.
Told him about the knocking noise i've had for ages and he was surprised to hear that it had been to them three times and they didn't find the fault on all three occasions.
So I pick the car up this afternoon for them to tell me they have finally found a fault.

Can anyone guess what the fault was?

Was it an embarrassing fault or a genuine one? by that I mean, I had a mystery knocking fault that baffled the garage for weeks! it turned out to be my iPod Classic slapping about in the glovebox :embarrest:
I will take a guess at gearbox mounting rubbers had perished!

Oi............:lol::lol::lol:

Anyway false alarm. The problem they found was a loose engine mount on the rear of the engine.
But the knock is still there. :blink:

Car feels loads better for some reason but like I say the noise is still there.
And they told me they valeted the car inside and out. It looks clean from afar but when you get close it's a shambles.
There is even over spray on the inside of the windscreen from where they've cleaned the dash. Oh and the clocks are all blurry because they haven't wiped them properly after using whatever cleaning stuff they used.

Who thinks i'm being petty?
Would you take it back and complain?

They have finally found the fault. :amazed:
Gearbox mount apparently. Took them long enough.
The manager must have had a few words in the mechanic's ears.
I'm due to order a new car in December. Who thinks the manager is buttering me up so I choose Ford again? :lol::lol:

Marvellous news TN :) such a pity they could not have found this earlier thereby saving you several months worth of annoyance! :sad2:
I assume it will be a Ford again though? :bigsmile:

Regardless of weather you're buying a new motor from them they should treat you the same, buy something else because that is just shoddy customer service....

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back