my frist post

saab93

Car
saab93 tid
hi there this is my first post ,I live in kent & my car is a saab 93 TID on a 06 plate.

Hi and welcome to the forum. No doubt T9man will be along soon to welcome a fellow SAAB nut.

Greetings saab93 and a Warm Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend!

Good to have you along with us :)

Will soon have to change the forum name if all the Saabs keep coming out of the woodwork

hi there this is my second saab now, the last one was a 93 & I had it for 10 years.i hope this one does just as good.does any one no if its ok to put a K&N filter in a TID.

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.

You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.
What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

ok many thanks every one.i think ill go with what T9 man says , il get a K&N filter but not to put two much oil on it.the next thing im toying with is a re map,any one no of one in ashford .

Try Viezu they will have a franchise near you, also try MapTun who do a gadget through the post that plugs into your OBD2 port and uploads to your ECU.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back