MOT time

Fingers crossed for you mate, I thought the MG would fail when I took it in in march. There was a stone chip right at eye height in the windscreen for a start, it passed with a handful of advisories much to my surprise. Yours being a bombproof Nissan should be fine. :D

When garages promise to call me with an update they NEVER ever bother! I always end up chasing them.

When garages promise to call me with an update they NEVER ever bother! I always end up chasing them.

:lol: I sit at home thinking "I don't want to be 'that guy' who pesters them all the time" & then half an hour before closing I finally call them & they say "Oh yeah it's been ready since three." Arrrgghh!
icon_hair_out1.gif

The BMW garage I used before where brilliant. They phoned at regular times with updates. Even gt a card off em at Xmas. And reasonably priced aswell.

The BMW garage I used before where brilliant. They phoned at regular times with updates. Even gt a card off em at Xmas. And reasonably priced aswell.

I had the same type of service Gee from my now departed Saab main dealer :sad2:
Regular updates, greeted by name by everyone when I walked through the door, and a coffee in my hand just the way I like it within 5 minutes of me sitting down in the service reception :cool:

Guess what....

IT PASSED with no advisories :bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

Really surprised me - I'm dead chuffed :razz:

Well done! Congrats. Now you can spend that money you thought you'd need to spend on some more mods!

I will have the same worry in about a months time dagger :blink:

Everything is always checked before I submit the beast to MOT scrutiny, yet still this gloomy doubt appears on the horizon! :sad2: I do however take the car into an MOT chap who knows all about the modifying mentality and therefore can appreciate all the work that has gone into the car.

Nothing worse than taking the car into a garage then being called to the ramp to explain why this was done or being asked "what's that thing there mate?" :confused:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back