Merry Christmas

old-git

Car
Elan & Robin Hood
Can't see this anywhere else, so:

A very merry Christmas to all TC contributors.

To all you non-posters, join in the discussions and get posting!!!!!

YES OLD GIT MERRY XMAS TO ALL THE MEMBERS,WISH IT WAS SNOWING HERE IN DUBLIN, SNOW DIFT!!!!!!!!! i live beside the mountains i get excited this time of year

Yes this is infact the second post for merry xmas. But what the hey MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE at TORQUE CARS your all great and I wish you all a very merry Christmas......:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

merry xmas mate. Hope you have a good one buddy. I'm off to the pub now.....I'll be on later prob talking S*** lol :lol::lol: :D:D:D:D
Bring on the Beer ;):D
happy xmas mate, i had a good 1, hope you did too, i didnt drink once yet so have a few for me
as for talking s'---. dont worry, its worse when you talk like a mad man lol:D

merry xmas:D what did santa bring you mate??

I didn't do too bad, stereophonics cd, a couple of films Tokyo Drift was one. Torque wrench to replace my old one, stainless decat :blink1:, loads of really bad Guiness chocolate, socks!, hankies!, chelsea framed squad poster, Dilbert desktop calendar. Should be getting a new crash helmet soon, lowered and uprated springs for the zed and a bucket seat :D (but then I am using some of my xmas bonus)

What did santa bring you?

happy xmas mate, i had a good 1, hope you did too, i didnt drink once yet so have a few for me
as for talking s'---. dont worry, its worse when you talk like a mad man lol:D

Mate I think I had a couple of beers for the whole of Torque Cars! :lol:
I was drinking most of christmas day in the afternoon with my uncle an a few of his mates an I only bought 1 drink.....Can't remember how many I had mate but it was a good 1 buddy..:D:D:D
An I always talk like a mad man......:lol::lol: