Mercedes Benz w202 c200 turbo charge or 2jz engine swap

garikainyoni

Car
Merc W202 C200
Hie i'd like to turbo-charge my benz and i can't seem to find even one turbo branch for the engine nor can i find an air induction kit for it so i remain with one other option unless i get a solution an that option is an engine swap though not a probable one (Toyota 2jz) an for that i'll definatley need help. But the 2jz will be easier to mantain and source parts for here in ma home country

swapping the engine to another make could be hard matching it up the the Benz electrics.

it might be worth looking at supercharging the car instead as only inlet changes would be required (rather than the exhaust as well) and depending on the bosst you may get away without changing anything internal

hie the problem is bought a new engine for the car but it wont run once hooked up to the car so considering the costs here in Zimbabwe I'd rather do an engine swap but nid someone to help me do the swap especially on building a clutch and bell housing found a guy in south who did one and those were his main concerns oh and the prop-shaft

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back