Man puts up a pothole warning sign

its no more distracting than a proper sign so i say fair play to the chap!!

i wish there had been a sign about the 1 i narrowly avoided yesterday in a panic:embarrest: luckily there was nothing coming the other way!! this pothole was near 1m long around 20-30cm wide 5-10cm deep and right on a bend:amazed: so could have easily swallowed 1 maybe 2 of my wheels and sent me in the wrong direction:mad:

he was in the right to put that sign up. it gave information about the condition of the road. he could argue that when road workers put signs up like 'ramp' an 'men at work' that they create a distraction. but then again th police like to catch inocent people instead of crimmenals.

fairplay to him,

id refuse to take it down, then in court tell the judge its costing the tax payer more money in prosicuting me than actually fixing the potholes

Here in South India we have a sense of humour whenever some one notices a really bad pothole, he places a banana trunk with leaves in the pothole to warn motorists!

Good on that man shame on the ole bill for being so picky,its ok for the cops they dont have to pay for there damage to there cars not like we do,we pay road tax,so why does not the money get spent on our roads instead of linning the goverments pockets,nice one fella:lol: