Magazine

gendox

Track Warrior
Car
Pug 206 LX
What car magazine do you read if any and why, also what ones do you reccomend to read.

ill got first, i read Readline religiously i think they are one of the only magazines that hasnt sold out they are all genuwine petrol heads like us lot this the type of mag that would rather show off a nice set of crystal headlights that another femal set of headlights, much like this forum.

Practical Performance Cars, TopGear (Subscription) and in the past I read cars and car conversions and EVO magazine.

Fast Car more for comedy value and boobs rather than the acceptable car content. Also Fast Ford and Streetfighter if in need of reading material mid-month.

Last edited:
Still Practical performance cars, 8 year old Parkers "used & new car chooser (the big one)" Classic and sports car and "Octane (once a year)".
I have never thrown away a car mag, I usually buy if there is content which interests me at the time except PPC which I buy allways. in England I have a huge plastic box full to the top with car mags.
When you fly there is a weight limit on suitcases 23 kgs, So fill your carry on with the weighty mags. last year I had 30kgs of PPC mags in my carry on, wasn't easy to put in the overhead locker, but believe me I am glad I have them here for company.

We subscribe to "Volkswagen Driver" magazine (published by Autometrix who organise GTi International each year).

Top Gear is pretty much 50% adverts and many of these are for non car related items from face cream to watches!