Just bought some more bits for the Scoob :)

Hi guys.

As i'm sure a few of have read, i have the car booked for some toys and a rolling road setion. Well in the mean time i've been buying up the extra toys that I could without buying them through the tuning company.

What I have so far comprises of:-

New Samco piping for the Blow off Valve.
New Samco cuplink for the Air Intake pipe.
New Samco Water hoses.
New Samco Braded Fuel lines.
A few stickers which include Blitz, HKS Power and the Tuning company I use Xspec.
Also and this is the one I can't wait for, is a sheet of sticky back carbon fibre. It's no thicker than a sheet of vinyl, woven like true carbon fibre and becasue I already have a light weight bonnet from Japan, I dont need to worry about just buying a carbon fibre bonnet :)

I've fitted all the hoses, and the stickers are goin on this afternoon and will be picking up the carbon fibre in the morning. So as soon as thats fitted tomorrow, I will upload some piccies.

So considering what i'm like when it comes to sourcing cheap things, have a guess how much that little cost me, bearing in mind that the carbon is real ;)

Aslong as you have a good shape or item to work with that you dont mind sending off, then this company is fantastic for having custom made carbon bits. Unless of course you buy bits of the shelf they have already made. 1 question I asked them just out of interest was "If i was to send my entire chassis and pannels, how much would it be to have the entire car made of the stuff?" they replied "Are you a lottery winner" lmao but is do-able if you have a spare £30,000 lol