Is your car garaged?

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Where do you keep your car overnight? Do you have a garage and do you use it? What about a driveway or carport?

How many of us suffer the driving up your own exhaust syndrome to find convenient on street parking near your house?

I have a garage but it is far too small. You'd have to climb out of the sunroof in order to use it! A total waste of space. Another 4 or 5 inches would have made all the difference! I'm sure that I'm probably not alone on this one.

At least I have a drive I can use and the road outside is usually empty. ;)

Fortunately I/we live on 2 acres with a shed/mancave for my Starion and a 3 car garage for her indoors Honda and my 4X4.

After our recent trip it seems that in the towns the houses/homes seem to be the size of a couple of phone boxes .

Waynne you may want to get a door installed so you can get in/out of your car if that's doable.:confused:

Mine lives on the drive, as the garage is converted into another room. When I did have a garage, generally I could only be bothered to put it in there when I knew it was going to snow... as it saved scraping off mountains of snow and everything being cold and frozen! The rest of the year it still lived outside anyway.

I suppose even if you have space in your garage they are a faff! Perhaps with an electric door and auto parking system it would work well.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back