Introduction & Cars

iExotic

Car
Many Exotics
Hello there,
My Name is Joe, and I invested a large sum of money, this was invested and I have been making a lot of profit, my business is about the servicing of Exotic Supercars and also the sales. The reason my car model is "Many Exotics" is because I own many cars, here are some of them:

Bugatti Veyron 16.4 (Awaiting Delivery) - Black
Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder - Gun-Metal Grey
Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV - Yellow
Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 - Lime Green
Ferrari 430 Spyder 16m - Rosso Red
BMW 645ci Convertible (For cruising & Luxury) - Black
Bentley Continental Convertible - Black
Range Rover Sport HSE - Black
Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupé - Red with White Stripe through the middle

I have plans to order more exotics, it is a hobby of mine and I love having a garage, I do not like to brag about my wealth, I let people have a look at my Garage and cars if they are interested because cars are my way of expressing my personality and anybody interested is welcome. I look forward to talking to you on the forums,
Kind Regards,
Joe

tcsmileysign.gif

Hello and a warm welcome to TorqueCars from the Admin. Please enjoy the site, comment on the discussions and start lots of new threads. We're all here to contribute afer all!

You'll find us a friendly and helpful forum, there are certainly a lot of different cars and people on here from all over the world.

Tell us about your project, we'd encourage you to start a project thread and please get to 10 posts as soon as you can so you can post us up some pictures.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back