Introducing myself

verrdann

Car
alfa 156 2.0 ts
Hi, my name is Daniel and I have joined this site to find out more about performance gains on my alfa 156 2.0 TS, which includes forced induction and mechanical mods. Although I prefer the rear wheel drive alfa's, the 156 is still a great car to drive. I have been an alfa fan since my first alfetta executive 1.8. This car "taught " me how to drive, cornering was fun and allowed me to experiment with the cars capabilities, not my own....lol. I have owned the following alfa's: alfetta executive 1.8, alfetta 2.0 (auto and converted to manual), alfa gtv 2000 turbo, alfa 6 sedan (auto), alfa 6 sedan (manual, LHD), alfa giulietta 1.8 exec, alfa giulietta 2.0 gold, 2 x alfa gtv 3.0 (yes, 1985 models, not the 2.0 or 2.5, but 3.0lt, only in SA), alfa 147 1.6 TS and now alfa 156 2.0 TS.

thank you for the welcome. The subjects that I am interested in are basically covered by other members. It makes interesting reading. My compliments on your site. Most appreciated.

Hello and welcome to TorqueCars, really nice to meet you. Enjoy the site as much as we all do and feel free to get involved in our many and varied topics, the more the merrier as they say.

Rotrex superchargers are pretty good mods for these engines.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back