Intro

HondamanT22

Car
Honda Prelude VTI
Hi all at torque cars, my name is John I'm a bit of an old Petrolhead living in N Wales. I've been running and giving lots of TLC to my mid life crisis a Honda Prelude VTI 5th gen year 2000 for over 10 years now. Sadly, I'm not able to drive it presently as I am waiting for 21/09/15 to take my Prely to have a VIC (Vehicle Identity Check) following body shop repairs after a young man reversed into my near side as I drove through a supermarket car park. The only good thing was whilst in the body shop I was allowed to work on my pride and joy to lavish lots of TLC and carry out a few improvements, she's looking and going fantasticly on the drive back home (legal following the repairs and renewing the MOT which expired whilst repairs were undergoing ). More details on the car next time if anybody is interested.

Hello and welcome Honda man you obviously love your Prelude and hope your MOT passes with flying colours

Hello and welcome Honda man you obviously love your Prelude and hope your MOT passes with flying colours
Hi there TCJBOLDIE thanks for the welcome. The Prelude did pass with flying colours thanks, it's just that I have to wait for the VIC I have to wait for I'm unable to put road tax on her until it passes the VIC, luckily I

Hi there TCJBOLDIE thanks for the welcome. The Prelude did pass with flying colours thanks, it's just that I have to wait for the VIC I have to wait for I'm unable to put road tax on her until it passes the VIC, luckily I will be on holiday for a couple of weeks so the wait won't be as painful as it would have been. I'll be interested in seeing pics of your Starion in the future, (nice motors).

Hi and welcome to TC forums from fellow (former) Prelude owner. My old gen2 1983 Prelude I had when I was 18. One of the best car's I've owned. Get 10 posts up and you can start getting some pictures up of your pride n joy

prelude0003_zpspncmoaue.jpg

Hello and a warm welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin! Really nice to have you along.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

I can't wait to hear more about your car....

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back