Interesting auction site

I shown our lass this the other day with the "I wish face" :rofl:

What takes your fancy Oz?
Wouldn't it be cool to have a full size car (minus the engine) sat on show on the front garden. If only I had a front garden big enough. :lol:

There is so much good stuff on that site Andy that I will need to be disciplined in my actions or it will end in tears :)

Going to make a little list tomorrow afternoon when I have a little more quality time to myself. I have a feeling that the bidding will be fast and furious on some of the items :D

I'm lethal at auctions, they do something to my brain and I just go craZY!

Ebay is just the same, the amount of times i've bid on something that is just expiring that I had only just seen and didn't really want is unreal. I found having no money to be a cure! Bidding on everything is also a good way to have no money so the disease is part of the cure.

Oh I bet it will. I bet most things will demand a good price.
Do you know if you have to be registered to just watch the auction? I know one would obviously have to register to bid, but I wouldn't mind being nosey during the auction.

Going to make a little list tomorrow afternoon when I have a little more quality time to myself. I have a feeling that the bidding will be fast and furious on some of the items :D

Do you know if you have to be registered to just watch the auction? I know one would obviously have to register to bid, but I wouldn't mind being nosey during the auction.

Not sure, I am sure once the 16th arrives and the webcast starts we will find out. Better not say anything to her indoors as she will keep a beady eye on me ;)

Marussia closing down sale, everything must go!

Steering wheel is interesting, although missing many buttons.

Salivated over some of the tools and transporters :)

When bidding for a car for the garden or lounge, bear in mind that there is a 10% buyers premium and VAT to factor in, adding 32% to your winning bid!

Be interesting to see what things make on auction day?

Some of the items could well be worth alot of money in the future. Surprising really that they actually are selling the stuff off.
I wonder why no buyer was found?

Be interesting to see what things make on auction day?

Some of the items could well be worth alot of money in the future. Surprising really that they actually are selling the stuff off.
I wonder why no buyer was found?

I guess the answer is:

How do you make a small fortune racing in F1?

They bleat that F1 is so expensive and then sit around this! Yes, it is a carbon fibre table.

Did not reach the reserve. Looking at many of the items for sale & the associated prices, I don't really think they were keen on selling TBH.

I thought so, if I did not know any better I would say they were trying to put people off as their hearts just wasn't in the sale of their treasured possessions.

"Other items sold include a 2010 steering wheel which fetched £2,200 and a driver's suit and boots which went for £700."

That drivers suit and boots sounds like a good deal to me.
As long as it means actual race suit. I'd imagine they cost alot more than that new!