integra dc2

all the photos can be found on my profile
it is for sale on autotrader and pistonheads but thought some1 on here might want a new car or nos some1 who doers thanks

i want to sell my import 96 integra
1.8 vtec
dont be put of by the high milage this is by far the fastest most reliable car i have owned including rx8 and s3 the vtech pulls strong from 5800rpm all the way round in all gears with no smoke and the gearbox is sound with no crunches. 5speed manual with lsd. custom recaro seats like brand new. clifford alarm with cert for insurance.
it also comes with a/c e/w e/m abs. its has mot till march12 and tax feb. cambelt changed at 126miles. new clutch july 2011. rear tinted windows, xenons. jvc double din head unit mb quart door speakers and sub and amp costing over £550 a few months ago. massive folder full of recpeipts with all service products brought over the years.

it has 147,800 miles which is quite high but the car is in excellent condition for its age.

it has hks hi-power exhaust, de-cat, hks super re-loaded induction kit with cold air feed. spoon engine bay socks, lowered. acl race bearings, wiseco comp ht leads, arp studs and bolts.

recent drive shaft when i brought this i forgot to order the cv joint so when you turn it makes a slight creaking sound i just havent got round to changing this but any inspection welcome.

Last edited:
new i forgot something offers around £3500 if not sold by end of month il wait till march and get it mot and tax and try again

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back