I'm new here - introduce yourself.

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
By spoonz on Thursday, July 07, 2005 - 05:13 pm: Edit

cool site dude!

By Waynne Smith (Admin) (80.43.209.80) on Wednesday, March 09, 2005 - 04:25 pm: Edit

Cheers edd:- Your comments have been noted - further research showed a 130ps Golf TDi got almost double the power from a NOS boost! Most other sites say petrol only - well done for spotting this. Anyone know if you can use the same jets on a diesel or is the set up different.

By edd (81.26.103.18) on Monday, March 07, 2005 - 11:45 pm: Edit

the site is cool but i would sort out the inaccuracies in the n2o section firstly ive seen diesels run great on nitrous and secondly the only difference between medical and non medical Nos is the smell added to automotive nitrous i work in medical supplies and i run drag bikes and cars believe me its the same. other than that cool site keep it up.

Hi Guys - Love the new forum

Well done on the new forum its much better than the old one. I like the way all the old topics have been archived.

I guess you've got to try and get people to sign up AGAIN. I'm Sure there was nearly 700 people in the old forum.

Great site

Hi Guy great site - love the idea of one site for all makes - each time I change my car I have to find a new forum to join and lose all of my old friends.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back