If the greenies had their way

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What would our driving world be like if the Green campaigners had their way?

I would guess we'd all be driving ultra efficient 1.0 Diesel city cars. Perhaps there would be more electric cars on the road as well.

We'd also have more congestion as building new or wider roads is not green. Perhaps the car would be banned altogether as would electricity and gas and we'd all have to eat fresh greens. (Hmm take that as you will!):lol:

We'd all be living in caves riding horses... then again maybe the animal rights campaigners wouldn't let us ride horses. And the human rights activists would'nt let you have slaves to pull your cart along. Not that it'd be worth going anywhere anyway with no electricity to provide entertainment, there'd be no shops, no music because someone would campaign against that too and the Mary Whitehouse faithful wouldn't let you stay at home getting any $ex either. It'd be rubbish.

Cars would be banned, as would anything that uses electricity and we'd all be eating home grown vegetables!

No Difference at all......we`d adapt and use a sustainable fuel that the oil companies have kept suppressed.

No Difference at all......we`d adapt and use a sustainable fuel that the oil companies have kept suppressed.

what he said

will still be driving my yank around after all if we stop now are few days summer we get will go so me driving round in my big yank is giving us the hot sun lol

one of the mp's (who is a vegetarian) is already blethering on about everyone in the uk being forced to eat only vegtables, we should all give up meat as its bad for the environment. if the greens had their way their would be a civil uprising !

ok what about all the animals ? are they just going to cull all the farm animals.

greens are bad for the enviroment. most of them are slackers that dont know what a hard days work is, the MP included, and therefore sponge of the state. i love being stopped by them in city centres

pg, trust you are referring to MSP's as well??

Idiot politicians, they think the less animals will reduce the impact of global warming etc.... FOOLS - where do they think wool, cheese, butter, eggs etc.... all come from. These stupid ideas really would put us back being cavemen - but only being able to eat vegetables.

pg, trust you are referring to MSP's as well??

Idiot politicians, they think the less animals will reduce the impact of global warming etc.... FOOLS - where do they think wool, cheese, butter, eggs etc.... all come from. These stupid ideas really would put us back being cavemen - but only being able to eat vegetables.

living in caves
alpha males out hunting
women cooking

See someone agrees with me :cheesy:
i dont have an msp man is a lot of explenitaries who thinks hes alot more important than what he his. christ he even pronounces his name different than the rest of his family

one of the mp's (who is a vegetarian) is already blethering on about everyone in the uk being forced to eat only vegtables, we should all give up meat as its bad for the environment. if the greens had their way their would be a civil uprising !

veggies and vegans, they`re just not right, always trying to tell us to give up meat and be like them:mad: If they were so happy and content, why the $%^* do they always go on about it.

Yeah, veggies always forget one thing:

Canines + Incisors = meat eater. Sure, we also have Molars, but that means we're omnivores ("everything eaters").

Course, we do tend to eat too much meat (think it should be around 5% of our diet).

The "greenies" that make me laugh are the ones that think "greenest journey" = "shortest journey". Not necessarily true - a longer journey that avoids traffic lights could use less fuel overall.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back