Howdi

WilliamW

Wrench Pro
Car
None Yet :(
Hi guys my name is William and i live in Scotland. I don't drive a car as i am only 15 but have been around cars since i was very little, my dad used to work in a mechanics in glasgow and i spent most of my time in there with him :p

Cheers,
William

Hi William and a warm welcome to TorqueCars. Its good to get so much experience so young. I wish you every sucess in your motoring future.

Any thoughts on what your first car will be and what job you will do?

Hi William and a warm welcome to TorqueCars. Its good to get so much experience so young. I wish you every sucess in your motoring future.

Any thoughts on what your first car will be and what job you will do?

Hi mate,

Well, i want a BMW but i know that my insurance would be sky-high so i think my first car will be a pug 306, somthing like this - http://www.designercars.net/biler/Peugeot-306-29084.jpg

I'm going to college to do interactive media (web design, photography ect). Hopefully get a job in web design (earn the big bucks). i want to keep into car tuning but so i will maybe take a course in car mechanics when i do my web design course :D

A little tip from one web designer to another. Don't start a great car forum because you'll never have time to do any work!;)

Your aims look good to me, keep the first car simple and save up for something special a year or two later.

yeah mate, i already have a site up, don't know if im allowed to post the link so i won't unless you say im allowed :p

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back