how to install a turbo onto a rb25de

hi there, i have a skyline r32 gtst:D and i recently installed a "rb25de" and i like to install a "t70" turbo, i have had a 48mm waste guage mounted to the turbo housing and i have a castiron turbo manifold what als do i need and haw do i install it all????

IIRC the RB25DE is a NASP engine so the normal requirements apply - it's a lot of work. Check that the oil return bung is already in the block (located under the exhaust manifold, there is a bung/bolt that is blanking it off) - it is on some engines not on others if not you'll need to get an oil feed and the best way to achieve this is via a sandwich plate on the oil filter.

You also must look at timing, the stock ECU will just detonate when the engine is boosted!

We get asked about turbos a lot so have a look at this thread which covers the basics - a lot will not apply to you as the DE and DET engines are so similar in their construction from what I can make out. I have to admire your ambition though!:D And I hope you pull it off.

http://www.torquecars.com/forums/f101/adding-turbo-nasp-engine-15003/

Adding a turbo is a major engineering task and without a kit with full instructions and all the parts you need there is a big risk of blowing up the engine.

This is not the sort of modification you undertake unless you are mechanically competent.

Why not just drop in a RB25DET instead? (I know where is the fun in that! ;))