How much does it cost to fill your cars Tank?

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
I can't believe these fuel prices - how much does it cost you to fill up your tank.

My car just drank £47 - Thats 2cd's 2 DVD's and a Curry!:blink: Or alternatively it is a whole weeks grocery bill!:blink::blink:

A friend told me recently that "the petrol price doesn't bother me I only ever put £10 in" :shock:

Bout £45 in the corsa. And will be £37 in the mini. 7.5 gallon tank... So thats a range of only 300 miles :-S

Know one guy who had a tarted engine, and got 28 miles to the tank. Glad I don't own that.

My mate has just bought a 540i beemer, and he's averaging 20 mpg, i'm impressed, better economy than his 3 lt volvo.

Dave

Bout £45 in the corsa. And will be £37 in the mini. 7.5 gallon tank... So thats a range of only 300 miles :-S

Know one guy who had a tarted engine, and got 28 miles to the tank. Glad I don't own that.

My mate has just bought a 540i beemer, and he's averaging 20 mpg, i'm impressed, better economy than his 3 lt volvo.

Dave

I have a range of around 500 miles in mine. My 1.4 Civic had a range of around 260 at best.

When I first started driving, I'd get 190 out of it....

...heavy foot.

I suppose I get around 330 miles on a tank in my car. On motorways this can go up to 400 but if I rag it it could be as low as 240miles. I've been doing half tank fils so it's not so easy to judge now.

showing 404Miles now, if i creep everywhere i might get it - but usually cant not floor it once or twice on my way to my birds so i'll get 320 ish i guess

done down to london and back up 30 miles on a tank, well had a couple of gallon left, reset before leaving and it was showing around 380 miles when i refilled it. normally lot lower than this prob around 300 a tank. i usually fill when it gets to 1/4 tank