How much do you like driving

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
How would you rate your enjoyment of driving? Does driving fill you with trepidation and fear or thrill you and excite you?

What is it that makes those driving moments perfect?

In one and a half years I'm sure I've added around 30,000 miles to the clock! I love driving and consider it more of a passion, and will only be better as I progress through life and move on to different cars.

Perfect moments are gripping around corners and accelerating at just the right moment :cheesy: For me anyway.

Not most of the time. My car is far too boring to be enjoyable. But generally, yes i do. I'm not sure what it is about it. I could be riding a motorbike or driving a HGV and i'd enjoy. The drive is only as interesting as the car your in. There is nothing wrong with my car at all, but it's just that. It's boring. And unsourcable wheel wobble too. Just terrible. And the noises from various trim parts. Okay, so there are a few things wrong with it, but all things that make driving more unbearable.

Not most of the time. My car is far too boring to be enjoyable. But generally, yes i do. I'm not sure what it is about it. I could be riding a motorbike or driving a HGV and i'd enjoy. The drive is only as interesting as the car your in. There is nothing wrong with my car at all, but it's just that. It's boring. And unsourcable wheel wobble too. Just terrible. And the noises from various trim parts. Okay, so there are a few things wrong with it, but all things that make driving more unbearable.

It's a Vauxhall Astra, take that from the equation and you'd be a bit
happier. :lol: :lol:

I'm not a massively enthusiastic driver at the moment. I get on with the job and do it well, safely and sytematically.

Do I enjoy driving? Well, there's other things I'd choose to do besides driving but I don't actively dislike it. I certainly have no fear of driving.

My reaction is typical of someone with some minor mental health problems. Here and there I suffer from mild bouts of clinical depression - have done so for a long time - several years. Nothing tragic, never been hospitalised (and never likely to be so) but it does lower my feel-good factor at times.

Last edited: