Torque Cars

How loud do you play your Music?

Discussion in 'ICE installs' started by obi_waynne, 23 July 2008.

1. SLEEPER

SLEEPER Pro Tuner

an austin would that be an 1100 or an allegro

Think you might mean aston :embarrest:

As for the sounds for me cars are for driving and the exhaust note of a tuned engine is better than any sounds system and I do like music

But a car system cant compete with a proper Hi fi set up anyway - and if you think it can then youve never heard a proper system.

2. jc denton

jc denton Track Warrior

Everywhere
    Car:
    MR2
    That's the point I was trying to make. If you have a nice sounding engine, then by all means lets hear it. I you have 1.6 astra, corsa, ect I say keep the bloody silencers ON it or keep the engine switched off! Co's I for one don't want to hear that.

Friend of mine has a diesel astra with a cannon on it, who in hell want's to hear that?

I yes, I did mean Aston!

3. gaz44

gaz44 Wrench Pro

camberley, surrey
    Car:
    rover 100
    if its not loud i can only hear the side exhaust.

4. RichiesTrucking

RichiesTrucking Torque Junkie

Falkirk, Scotland
    Car:
    VR4 legnum
    has to be loud to hear it over the exhaust. or not on at all