How important to you is your cars colour?

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
When buying a car how important to you is the colour? Did you choose the colour of your current car? Are there any colours you would never ever consider.

I will never EVER EVER buy a pink car. I will also avoid hearing aid beige and canary yellow! (This might just be me being fussy!):D

Having said that my car is Purple which is not a colour that I went out to buy. I wanted Navy Blue or 1st choice was BLACK!

Car colour does matter....I'd never buy a pink car. I'm also gonna have my Civic sprayed candy red. But for me I'd rather have performance.

colour is a something i look for but not at the top of the list. age milage engine condition and price all come into it.

i was the same went to look at a really dark blue 150tdi bora but it was to ££££ then seen the petrol sitting.

i like the silver colour

the car colour basically defines your car, i dont mind the colour of my car but im saving up for a re spray eventually, want a indrecesent(?) paint job black and red, so when i fly by you see the car magically change colour.

i would never ever buy that horrible biege colour you get the old astras in, or white or silver or yellow, kinda like the electric blue, the deep blue the 206s are

That 206 blue Massive mentioned is my favourite car colour at the moment, although I'm kind of warming to satin effect paint.