How about the Icelandic jeeps?

Hansi

Track Warrior
Car
Getz GLS 1.6
Has anyone ever thought about the Icelandic jeeps and how do you like them. Many of them have around a 1000 hp. nitrous injected engines and thay drive so fast that they can drive on water as Top Gear fans here might have seen on one of theyr shows. I can't put a picture of one of them but if you go to icelandmotopark.com, wich is a site about the first race track that is going to be built on Iceland, and view it you should be able to find a picture of one of them.

[/img]

Is that the one Richard Hammond drove into an ice wall? They look like awesome fun! Those power levels are truely mental :twisted: and its hard to imagine being able to drive off road that fast - so they get my vote Hansi :D

No those were another kind of the Icelandic jeeps. Those are built on a land rover that has been modified wery much. Those cars are used in rally competitions but I am talking about the other kind. They are usually homebuilt from the beginning or built on a willis or something like that. Richard Hammond allso drove this kind of a car here (actually he didn't drive it he had a driver because it is not for anyone to drive those cars) over a lake.

The cars you are talking about aren't as powerfulh but they are wery good for offroading.

http://www.4x4iceland.com/ram/pictures.htm

This is a site with some pictures of the kind of car I was talking about that is built on a Dodge Ram

and if you go to www.4x4.is you should be able to learn alot about them. It is all on English. :wink:

yea thanks Hansi,

i saw hammond & driver racing the Tuned snow bike thingy over the lake, it was awsome.

:oops: i even had a funny dream about driving my beemer into the sea on rainy day by accident while driving very VERY FAST, then passing a boat LoL
Crapping my pants trying to turn around without dropping speed. LOL.

is there a speed restriction on the Thames?
the iceandic Jeep would be a good alternative to the underground. & you'd probably beat the congestion charge.

No matter how much air you put in your BMWs tyres it will not float p4paco! (Just a word of warning! :lol: )

I've actually driven a snow mobile and it's great fun. The snowmobiles are a hobby wich many Icelanders have.

Those jeeps can reach about 1000 hp. when the nitro in them is in a full boost.

If you're going to try to use one of these on the thames you'll have to have a good starting point because they don't flote and if you loose your speed down you will just go down with the car. :)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back