Hi I am new

tomgourley

Car
04 civic 1.6 sport
I have a 2004 Honda civic sport, I am thinking of making a few changes, just wanted to make a post some where to get used to this sight.

hey and welcome to torquecars mate.
what size is the sport ? 1.6 if i remember or 2.2 if its the diesel
have a browse through the site and join in some polls, post up in the general chat and get your post count up.
once youve hit 10 you can post up some pics

Hi Tomgourly and welcome to TorqueCars. Feel free to pick our collective brains - they say that 2 halfwits make a wholewit so we must all be the equivalent of at least an Einstein :lol:

Let us know if you have any problems with using the site - I'm trying to make it as easy as possible for people to use and find there way around. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

Yes my civic is the 1.6 VTEC! It is completely standard at the moment but I am thinking of getting my seats re-covered in leather. This brings up a question, does any one know how the back seats come out of my 2004 civic 3dr hatchback ( I should re post this in the main area where it will be seen ).

not sure about the 3 door but the 5 door i had it was lift up the cusions and drop the back right down. i had to remove the headrests. if you lift up the boot carpet you should see the bolts. undo them and lift out of the catches at the side.
the cusion part i never removed but you should have some bolts under theseats there. again you prob need to lift the carpet

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back