hi from Alton

paulob1

Car
ford racing puma
Hi I have been collecting military trucks tanks and armoured things for the past few years and have decided i need a change, so i am on the look out for something unusual and interesting...

I have bought two ford racing pumas and one of these is getting nitrous, the other I want to fit a small turbo or even an st 225 engine but whther that will happen is anyones guess....

Anyway i am now looking into getting a 350z. i thought i would try the GTR but I think its just too fast for a lead footed imbecile like me, and likely my licence will not stay my licence for long so i think something a bit more sedate is the better option.

The ford racing puma is a fun fun fun vehicle and once i have it fitted with nitrous and about 220 bhp on tap I think it will be sufficient for road use...as to the other one going nitrous and or turbo and or another engine the ideas are coming thick and fast but I doubt i will do any of those things...likely nitrous will be the only option for now...as its easy...

anyway back to my 350z which I have yet to purchase...i would like to get power up to around 350 bhp, a nitrous option would be cool but I am not going to do that. if i get the car anyone know what are my options...I guess better brakes, better aero gear and maybe remapped ecu but can I get the power i want from just bolt ons like this or do i need to go to the internals...

Greetings and Welcome to our TorqueCars car Forum :)

Feel free to have a look around the website, there are many varied and interesting articles to read on all manner of car modifying subjects.
Also, you may find our members project threads and photo gallery very useful as a source of inspirational ideas towards your own special project!
Enjoy! :)

Hello there and may I extend to you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars forums.
It is great to meet you and I hope you enjoy the forums as much as we all do and that you get totally addicted to this site.

It sounds like you have a great project on your hands, with an impressive mod list already planned, you'll need exhaust headers, fast road cam and intake mods to get near your power figure but I think you will need some supercharging or nitrous to hit that BHP.

Tell us a bit about yourself and where you're from? What is the tuning scene like over there.

Do feel free to get involved in our other threads too, the more the merrier as they say and we are friendly (being friendly is actually a forum rule!:))

tcsmileysign.gif

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back