Hi Fiat fan here

fiat fan

Car
Fiat cinquecento
Hi to all drag race fans.My passion is fiat cinquecentos and the 899cc version at that all 39bhp of them.Trying to turn the wifes old car into a dragstrip car just for a laugh and to see what it takes to run this baby into the high teens at the strip,its presently running 21 second:lol: ET`s,but with your help that`s going to change.So come on lets have all the ideas to get this project of to a flying start(sorry,had to get that one in).Will eventually change up engine size but want to max out each engine version first to get a bit of data for other fans of the mark.Cheers

Hi there and may I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

What you need is a nice small turbo engine. I don't think you'll get into the high teens without some forced induction.

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do.

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"!

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back