Hi Everyone

ImDaveAngel

Car
Xsara picasso 2.0 P
Hi Everyone,

Let me introduce myself.

I'm Dave and I drive a 2003 Citroen Xsara Picasso 2.0 Exclusive (petrol).

It needs a little work but I am taking it as a project for while I am not at work.

I plan to change air filter, exhaust, suspension just to give the car a bit more power and a more purposeful ride.

I suffer from a spinal condition so it makes jobs in the car difficult. But I want to clean up and detail the engine bay, as well as put a sliding tray in the boot to make the moving of heavier loads easier.

Will send pictures tomorrow when I can.

Thanks

Dave

Hi Dave good to have you here and great to see that your condition has not dampened your enthusiasm |B

Hello and a warm welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin! Really nice to have you along.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Greetings and welcome to our TorqueCars forum :)

As a new member Dave you will need to make 10 posts first before the system will allow you to put up any photos or web links, this helps us to deter the spammers.

Thanks for warm welcome everyone.

Hoping to create something unique with the picasso, as it's not the car you automatically think of when you mention car upgrades.

It's not going to have massive body kits on, just some nice detailing and the look that makes you think "what is different about that?"

We all want to go fast and turn heads. I would consider some roof bars and maybe reduce the amount of body roll in help with cornering, which can be Entertaining at times.

In March I was driving through Snowdonia national park and got cut up by this young lad in a small Audi. He pulled out of the queue and overtook everyone.

This was a rag to a bull. I waited until the caravans had pulled off the road, stuck the gearbox in sports mode (yeah it has a sports mode!) and manual and went on the chase.

10 minutes later and a blast on the hooter I was on his tail and chasing him through Snowdonia!

Look forward to being part of the community :)

Last edited:
Welcome Dave. I wish was closer to you, so I could help you. never judge a car by it's model, any car can become speed machine with the proper mods.
exhaust pipes will be changes starting from the engine or just the muffler ? when add the sport air filter, make sure it is placed where most cold air comes in :D glad to have you between us mate.

Hi and welcome.

We don't condone street racing on here so it would be best to keep these stories to yourself :)

If your spinal condition restricts your movement, be careful how radical you go with the suspension.

For ease of access, fitting an air ride system is worth considering as it would make getting in and out easier if this becomes a problem in the future.

I'm not a street racer (in a picasso.... Pmsl) but sometimes it's nice to take some of the automation of the system and get a bit more connected to the driving experience.

It probably came out wrong, but the majority of us love a nice, empty road with good visibility to connect to their vehicles.

Still waiting for your pictures, you'll need 10 posts though before you can upload them on here. You're 3 posts in already though.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back