Hi everyone

monplankton

Car
peugeot 307 cc
Hi everyone just join the forum. I'm probably in the mid life crisis mode but hey! you've got to enjoy life to the full. I currently drive a 16v Astra GTE but looking to modify my wifes car for a bit of fun, it's a Peugeot 307cc.:D By the way my names Graham

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.

You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Hi, take it thats the mk 2 GTE you have (judging by the stated 16v), what have you done to the GTE already? Id like to hear about that, havent seen a good one about for a while, Glad to hear of one still going strong

Had the car about 18 months and totally rebuilt it from the shell up wards. Everything is standard except the suspension and exhaust. Its a burgundy 16V running on Bilistien suspension and scorpian stainless exhaust.

I owned the same spec car back in 92 and thought it was amazing then and when I got this one I wasn't wrong. I use it daily and it's still great fun. Not the fastest thing out of the blocks but will give most cars a run for it's money and anything over 70 is a risk these days anyway.

We are all entitled to a mid life crisis so don't knock it! Enjoy! Why can't you have soemthing nice to drive around in now you can afford to insure it.

Forgot to mention most of the components have either be replaced, refurbished or renewed wherever possible. The engine has been rebuilt with new bearings, rings and all gaskets replaced.

Weekend toy is a Yamaha R1

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back