Hey there :)

AshleyMac

Wrench Pro
Car
Corsa C SXI 1.3CDTI
Just Posting a message to say Hello !!

My name is Ashley, I'm 21, still a pup, a female re- starting an adventure with the Corsa as i did have it done up but ripped and sold everything to Move to Wales, Llanelli to be precise :)

Scottish Born and Bred unfortunately So just a line to Say Hi

x x

hey hey, great to have another female onboard, get yourself to 10 posts and put some pics of the corsa up, do you have anything in mind for what you want to do to it yet?

scotland to wales.......... thats some move lol :)

Well i would have put the pictures up but i crashed that Corsa its in car heaven so starting out with a 5door Corsa this time around

Yeah definitely a commitment I was in the armed services and met my boyfriend in the RAF and he's welsh so it says it all.

yeah i am still in the process of planning as i don't want to take it too far and make it look tacky as hell.

God why go to wales it full of the welsh :lol:
( can get away with that has have friends in swansea ) bet your missing the scottish weather its bound to be sunnier.

anyway welcome to the Nuthouse ashley and good luck with the RAF

God why go to wales it full of the welsh :lol:
( can get away with that has have friends in swansea ) bet your missing the scottish weather its bound to be sunnier.

anyway welcome to the Nuthouse ashley and good luck with the RAF

Thanks i'll need it, this is the second time around and my other half is in Afghanistan at the moment so its 10 times worse because i know what he is going out to and i would have been doing the same if i hadn't discharged myself.

Hi there and a very warm welcome to TorqueCars, good to have you along - you sound like fun!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back