help me plz

greenbimmer1

Car
bmw 318ti
i have a 98 bmw 318ti and its not a faST as i want it to be. finances are tight at the mo so i want to find out how i can make my car faster on the cheap can anyine help me

welcome to tc mate,

try an induction kit
exhaust
ht leads and plugs

these would cost roughly around 150 - 200 each

its a start anyway

whats the best leads and plugs to get there so meny out there and which induction kit is the best do you know more info plz

i dont know about bmw mate, sorry
a few lads on here might know though, if they dont, go to a car modding shop and get info, then ebay for the parts = lot cheaper than local shops

Cheap mods are few and far between you do get what you pay for. A good service and some injector cleaner will help to keep the engine at peak efficiency and should always be the first step.

A sports panel air filter will be the best filter option for you I think. Get one made from cotton gauze though as these are good for filtration and flow rates.

Next up should be a full sports exhausts system with a sports catalyst, some fast road cams, an FSE fuel boost valve and then uprate the brakes and suspension but sadly all of this is going to cost you.

Ideally you should get the head flowed and ported but realistically one of the best mods is an engine swap.