hello

Hi Tegimal and welcome to TorqueCars, its great to have you along. The Integras were voted best FWD by a few motoring journalists.

Hi i have a 2000 uk DC2 CW
All original apart from

Short ram induction
upgraded rear breaks
magnacore leads
exceedy clutch
Remus back box

and soon to be fitted Megan racing 4-1 sports manifold and de-cat pipe.

Have also just got myself a bargain set of Toyo Proxy tyres for £130 delivered, well chuffed:blink1:

I saw them listed on ebay and i knew the guy through the DC2 forum so bartered with him and fluttered my lashes.
But then he did have them listed at a starting price of £50 :amazed:.

Have spent the last 9 months on crutches not being able to drive so i am now buying toys to play with.:bigsmile:

:lol: no, i wish. I spent 36 years riding horses and ended up with bad hip joints so had to have them refurbd. Not much fun:sad2:

Ouch thats quite a painful thing to have done. all the braking the bone cutting drilling cementing and then sticking it back. Nah im staying away from horses now

Yeah was a bit. 7 inch cut then remove bone that hold muscle, dislocate hip, chisel away, put in new seals, put back together with two 3'' screws and staple up.
good as new,:lol:

and yeah horse now gone and concentrating on car:love:

yeah does hurt like a bitch. Was great i drove my teg for the first time since october yesterday. Hate being driven around in my own car, it sucks:mad:

Christ my girlfriend rides horse's day in day out, is this a regular thing if you ride alot then?!?

Don,t know really, seems to be sporty people and golf players get this problem. They are still doing tests to see if its genetic or just us 'don't sit still' a lot types :lol:. Its crazy how fast it happens, 2 years ago i could do the splits now i struggle to tie my shoes.:(

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back