Hello!!!!

Tunerchickaz

Car
98 Nissan Maxima
Hey everyone who reads this. I hope you are all doing good, My name is Heather and I stumbled onto this site while researching for a school project.

My project is about the tuned and modified car culture, which I am a part of, so I know how unknown we have been for so long. However we are starting to make our rise and be more recognized. The purpose of my project is to inform my classmates about a culture that could pose some sort of rhetoric within the mainstream culture.

I think that our culture is great for that, I have a lot of rhetorical facts that should turn someones mind in a new direction. Anyways, I just wanted to say how impressed I am so far with the info on this site, thank you. It came just in time too, I am planning a turbo install soon and am still a little apprehensive about it. I might need to get another car first. My Maxima could handle it with some other mods, but I don't think my bank account can. Thanks to this site I can research a little more before I jump into something that I shouldn't have, lol.

Thanks again, oh yea, my car is a blacked out 98 Nissan Maxima, with 2 1\2' Megan exhaust upgrade, cold air intake, and Megan lowering springs with Tein struts. Not a whole lot yet, but it is the best car I have ever owned. I will post a pic later.:love:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the warm welcome everybody. I already love this site and I haven't even browsed everything. I look forward to reading some articles on turbo upgrades and also small upgrades to make my car faster. I need a timing chain replaced now, but it's ok, my car still runs.

Thanks again, Heather:bigsmile:

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.
You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Welcome Tunerchick to the forum. I read with interest your initial address to this brotherhood of tuners with some trepidation especially your piece as stated "before I jump into something that I should'nt have". ( I hope this does not indicate that you are thinking of borrowing without consent). Enjoy the forum especially the sense of humour.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back