hello

rescue999

Car
bmw e60 530d se
hi everyone,
i have just found this site and am finding my feet or "tyres" haha, i am from ireland and drive a 04 bmw e60 530d se, which is costing me a fortune with things going wrong, i have spent about 6000 euros since i bought it 18 months and dont know it i should cut my losses and get rid of it or maybe there is nothing left to go wrong now just spent 1630 euro this week, i havent done any mods yet the car is competely standard so should i keep it and mod it or get rid of it, if i sold it i wouldnt get much more than 9000 if i am lucky, what do you think?
thanks
damien

tcsmileysign.gif

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.

You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What problems have you had with your car then?

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

hi
what problems hmmm where would i begin, parking light module, broken swirl flaps oil sum leaks, battery leads, pdc sensors, keys, to name a few, and i bought it with a full main dealer service history all the paper work even the pre delivery inspection papers, i am thinking of getting a remap or one of them boxes not the cheap ones, dont forget im on the west of ireland 120 miles from dublin if you are going to recommend some one, and maybe a detachable towbar with the dedicated wiring, ive found a place in england that is the cheapest for the towbar and a competitor that is cheaper for the wiring, the only thing ive done is make the tint darker on the windows

hi pgarner,
i was lucky with the swirl flaps nothing got sucked into the engine i think it was because they got it just in time when they were fixing a leak on the manifold, im not to techie but am picking up pieces of info here and there, this car is keeping me busy!!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back