hello,

Miljaardenzju

Wrench Pro
Car
Bmw 320cd e46
I've got a mitsibushi galant 2.0 of 2002 and i'm thinking to do a few small changes to it

I'm looking to remap or chiptune this car, i'd like some feedback on this. not gonna put a lot of mods to it, just would like a bit more hp and torque :smile:.
Also might change from 15" tyres to 17", i'd like to know the up & downsides.
Might install a lpg-tank because gas is 3 times cheaper than petrol here.

Hi there and may I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

Chips work well on turbo cars, on NASP engines they make little difference really so unless you have done lots of other mods (and in Belgium most are outlawed from what i've heard) it's not really worth doing.

Bigger wheels may reduce performance if they are rotationally bigger. Choosing a lower profile tyre will help to keep the tyre within the tolerances. Read this and play with the calculator at the bottom http://www.torquecars.com/tuning/alloy-wheels.php

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do.

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"!

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

thanks. i've been looking for chiptuning on the net for this car, only found one example with an increase of 11 hp and 20 torque. that's pretty pointless ;),

guess i'll just get some good looking 17"ers, does this mean i'll have to get 17" alloys for the winter too? was thinking of just using 'm standard 15"ers for that time of the year

the mitsu went to my mother, bought a bmw 320cd(e46 2006) for myself, to this car i'll only do some aesthetic changes like removing the standard diesel exhaust and removing the "320 cd" sign. i'll also get different rims for the winter tyres

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back