Hello

Dantastic

Car
Subaru sti spec c
Ive been a member for a nearly a year now so thought it was about time i said hello, my name is Danny and i currently own a Subaru impreza wrx sti spec c wr ltd,
016.jpg

looks great
img012.jpg

has the power to go with the looks.;)

Hello mate and may I say welcome. :D

Your post got caught up in the moderation queue as you require 10 posts before uploading pics or links buddy. I've sorted it this time for you mate but have a wander round you'll soon hit 10 posts.;)

Last edited:
Hello there and welcome. We must be doing something right if you've stuck around for a year. Thanks for the pics, thats not a bad rolling road printout at all.

What mods have you done/got planned then?

Hello there and welcome. We must be doing something right if you've stuck around for a year. Thanks for the pics, thats not a bad rolling road printout at all.

What mods have you done/got planned then?
Hi Waynne, Re the rr printout, the bhp was roughly what was expected given the cars current setup, and was mapped to give a safe amount of power without over stressing the engine, making it a very quick road car for every day use and with that amount of torque it pulls very well indeed, the mods so far are,
Full 3" decat RCM exhaust
3 port boost solenoid
group N panel filter
Direct cold air feed
Ecutec ecu
Remap by JGM (Jolly Green Monster)
Fast road geometry/suspension set up
Defi oil pressure oil temp & boost gauges
Carbon centre dash gauge pod
Blue silicone engine hoses
Carbon engine dress kit
Carbon rear spoilers
Rear limo tinted windows
Touch screen dvd/audio with usb port
Uprated speakers including 2x8" subs
Dynamatted doors
18" speedline alloys in graphite grey
I think thats about it at the moment although i may have forgotten a few bits here and there, as for future plans, watch this space as they say mate.;)

Last edited:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back