hello you all

B

boblegend3

salut tout le monde je suis tres content d'etre parmis vous, c'est la première fois que je participe a un forum, il faut un debut a tout comme on dit.
je suis du genre cool, qui rigole beaucoup, presque jamais serieux, sauf quant il le faut, je vis sur une petite ils du pacifique sud qui s'appelle la nouvelle calédonie, en englais c'est new caledonia, comme en dit chez nous, ici c'est l'ile la plus proche du paradis.
je vous invites, il y a les plages, les montagnes, les rivières, les belle voitures et biensur les plus jolies filles (sans se vanter ), cher nous il y a beaucoups de métissage, c'est jolie a voir.
bref, j'ai une honda legend de 1989 v6 2.7 ltr injection, et j'aimerai refaire le moteur correctement avec un bon prix comme meme, et voir si c'est possible d'y ajouter un compresseur (superchargeur), car je ne suis pas trop turbo. qu'estce que vous en pensée ? je suis ouvert a tout commentaires
merci
a bientot:toung:

English translation from T9 man.

hello everyone I am very happy to be among you, this is the first time I participated in a forum, you need to start somewhere as they say.
I'm kind of cool, who laugh a lot, almost never serious, except when he needed, I live on a small South Pacific they called the new caledonia in englais is new caledonia, as saying goes , here is the island closest to paradise.
I invite you, there are the beaches, mountains, rivers, beautiful cars and of course the prettiest girls (without boasting), loved us there's a good blend, it's nice to see.
Briefly, I have a honda legend 1989 v6 2.7 ltr of injection, and again I love the engine properly with a good price as same, and see if it's possible to add a compressor (supercharger), because I 'm not too turbo. qu'estce than you thought? I am open to any comments
thank you
was soon

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there, I hope you are well. May I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do. (It gets quite addictive at times.)

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"! (It's also great when people start new threads and discussions and all adds to the great debate.)

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back