Hello there everyone!Tom 1..Bury,Lancs.

Tom 1

Car
Alfa 156 2.5 24v
:)Hello what an interesting site!some great tips and advice too!I am from Bury lancs,At the moment I drive an Alfa 156,24 valve!..I buy and sell cars and I have been doing that since I was 14,My next project car is going to be an Alfa 2.4 JTD diesel 20 valve.With a remap up to 220 brake horse power,And then change the Alloys and put a nice kit on it!The standard Alfa alloys are just 2 ugly to look at!.All lot of people are scared of Alfas buy one and try one,thats what I say.Nice to meet you all.:blink1:

Hello there Tom, welcoem to ToruqeCars. I was tempted by a V6 Alfa some time back but I must admit the horror stories around put me off. It was a fantastic car to drive and the engine sounded really good. i do suspect that this one had been neglected by its owner though. I will happily consider an alfa in the future though.

Keep us posted about your project. How did you find out about us then?

I have my Alfa up for sale now its the 2.5 24 valve petrol.I am selling it so I can buy the diesel version.Its T reg Dark blue,but looks black.Very nice power and a lovely sound when wound up!795...113,000 miles....but it likes a drink.Thats why I want the diesel.The other fault with the Alfa 156 is the reversing in car parks.The lock to lock is really bad and visibility out of the rear is ridiculous as there is a high hump where the third brake light is.But thats about the only problem with em!the driving handling ect!is excellent.And the car seems to look better the more you look at it.Comfy car and lovely to drive:)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back