Hello - New Member from the South West

Redbusmatt

Car
Vectra 2.0 CD
Hello All

Matt here in Bristol, and I have just bought a little plaything that I wish to tune and spend some time on!

She is a Vectra (1999) 2.0 CD, and I need some advice on Brakes, Calipers & Pads, New Bushes, Lowering Suspension, Strut Braces, ECU Re-Map, Induction, Exhaust, Cams, Engine Mods and anything alse you can all think of :blink::blink::blink: (Also bodystyling)

I will eventually de-badge her, and have my eye on a sexy set of 17" alloys that will replace the standard 15 inchers! She has a few dings but I hope to get these sorted by a scuffs man (Anyone know anything).

I hope to hear from you all soon!

P.S I am 31 does anyone think this is too old to be getting into tuning of a car????

You are never to old to get into tuning cars. Welcome to TorqueCars and good to meet you.

It sounds like you want to get the handling sorted right. Don't lower it too much, about 30-40mm should more than suffice. Get adjustable shocks as well so you fine tune it.

Engine mods, you should consider a fast road cam, port polish and 3 angle valve job on the head and a sports catalyst/sports exhaust system.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back