Hello, I'm Chris & I'm a petrolhead

chris1d

Car
Kia Cee'd
Hi there,

I'm Chris, I'm 25 and have been driving since 2004. In that time I have had the following:-

-1992 Mazda 323 1.3 LX - Group 7 insurance and quick for a 1.3,,
-1996 Citroen Saxo 1.4 SX - with a sunroof in "barry boy blue"
-1998 Citroen Saxo 1.6 VTR - with a sunroof, lowered and in white. mmm
-2000 Seat Arosa 1.0 S - errr..yep. Oh, it was bright yellow.
-2003 Skoda Superb 1.8T Comfort - Best car I've owned apart from the VTR. Huge barge, ex police. in green!
-2006 Vauxhall Vectra 1.9CDTi SRI 150bhp - black sapphire and stupidly unreliable!
-2005 Volvo S60 2.0T Sport - Titanium grey. Lovely car but very unefficient and a bit dull to drive...its now making way for...

-2007 Kia Cee'd 1.6 SR - English Pewter metallic..I have plans :)

I love cars, unfortuantely I seem to have a habit of breaking them. The mazda for example, I didn't fill it with oil and the engine siezed, the first saxo was ok but the second was problematic. The Arosa was bulletproof, but the superb's turbo started to wear out. Vectra spent more time at the dealer than it did at home and the Volvo's variable valve timing went haywire at christmas leaving me with a 3k bill :(

Hopefully the kia will be a bit more efficient and reliable!!

I look forward to contributing to the forums! I have a bit of knowlege about ICE, and used to sell Subaru's for a living!

tcsmileysign.gif

Hi there, I hope you are well. May I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do. (It gets quite addictive at times.)

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"! (It's also great when people start new threads and discussions and all adds to the great debate.)

Keep us up to date with your KIA as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back