Hello from V8S

V8S

Car
Lexus SC430
Hi, I'm Neil
I stumbled across the forum whilst considering the merits of a cold air intake for my little Lexus. I must say, it looks a friendly place to be.
At the moment I drive an SC430 and an RX300. One is fairly standard, the other is slowly becoming less so. I'm ancient enough to have had a modest car history so hope to learn a bit and contribute as much as my limited knowledge will allow.

Hello and a warm welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin! Really nice to have you along.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I will try not to keep a low profile and engage as much as I can.
SQ ICE and most things Toyota Lexus are my stronger suits I suppose. Once I've passed probation, I might post some pics.

Apart from daily drivers, a few years ago I owned a couple of Soarers (a TT and a V8) and as an enthusiast of the model, it was always my intention at some point to buy an SC, the last of the Toyota Soarers. Top gear rated it in their top 10 worst cars a few years ago and a lot of folk, including Soarer fans agreed. They certainly aren't the most attractive or practical so it was with some mixed feeling I bought the project car a little over 18 months ago. I thought there was a good chance that I would dislike it after a short while but no, quite the contrary, it's been good fun so far.

At the moment I'm seeking to increase the power output by just a modest amount and perhaps install paddle shift.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back