Hello from Urals mount, RUS

MaxUralRU

Car
Peugeot 206 1.4 AT
Hello all!!!
yes, i'm from The Russian Federation, Perm region....
I have peugeot 206 and want to upgrade my car..... I think U can help me!!

Hello all!!!
yes, i'm from The Russian Federation, Perm region....
I have peugeot 206 and want to upgrade my car..... I think U can help me!!

Welcome, I am from Canada and female, and I drive a jaguar xjs and it's in the shop again, this time a wheel bearing hub.. a thousand dollar job, with the part being 750 American dollars.....
Here at Torque cars I really did find that it is the friendliest car forum, we each drive different cars from different manufacturers and no one cares. I tried another car forum and they were real snobby, they drive an american sports car and anyone else who joins their forum that does not drive that model are openly disrespected and mocked, although I think the car they all drive is a car that is a "poor man's" sports car, I shall refrain from mentioning the model of car since I don't want to show disrespect for some that might own that car on this forum, it is not the car, it is the owners on that other site. You will find this a place where ALL are welcome. Donna

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to torquecars, nice to have you with us.

You didn't mention which engine you have in your 206. I doubt an induction kit would be a good first mod for you though. I'd rather spend the money on handling or the exhaust.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back