Hello from Portugal

dfrois

Car
Jaguar S-Type 2.7D
Hello to all,

I have just joined after finding the site, while looking for info on diesel remaps. I have a Jaguar S-Type 2.7D and a Subaru Impreza GT, and I have always been a bit of a petrolhead. I hope to learn a bit, and share some of my knowledge if someone needs it.

DF

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.
You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I found the site while trawling for knowledge, and hope to learn a bit and help a bit, if the opportunity arises. I use my cars for work, so I don`t want to do anything too wild to them, and I do like to keep them original-looking. But it would be nice to have a bit more low-end torque from the Jag, and maybe better economy. As for the subaru, now that it has been retired from its everyday commuting role, possibilities open...we will see.

I will read, and think, and read some more...and maybe I will do something nice after that.

Thanks.

DF

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back