hello from new old guy

rodhotter

Wrench Pro
Car
2001 audi TT
hi from pa, i have a slightly modified 01 vw jetta 1.8T, purchased car new now have 198,000 20" vacuum still on boost vac guage, runs excellent. being a construction worker i purchased car for MPG, drove deisel TOO SLO, had no idea what you could do to a modern turbod car, as i learned i added a chip, intake, exhaust intercooler with bigger piping and a slightly more turbo at 100,000, stock 34 mpg 150 hp 162 tq now guessing from advertised info on parts 285tq 275 hp and still 30 mpg driving normally, as much as i loved my older hot rods-64 vette 56 belair and other nice older rides the performance of this car always make me SMILE, knowing i am not getting 15 mpg even at 25lb boost

Greetings and Welcome to our TorqueCars car Forum :)

Feel free to have a look around the website, there are many varied and interesting articles to read on all manner of car modifying subjects.

Also, you may find our members project threads and photo gallery very useful as a source of inspirational ideas towards your own very special project!

Enjoy! :)

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.
You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back