Hello from Boosted Xsi and Boosted Largo

Hutch106

Wrench Pro
Car
106T
Good morning ladies and gents, Currently own 2 vehicles. Both have been turbo converted, However, my 106 is still work in progress.
My Nissan Largo is the only KA24DE-T converted van in the UK, I must have been mad to try the conversion but its been a few years now and i still love it.
The little 106 is going to be a road legal track car, currently building but hope to have it up and running soon. I really enjoy building cars but i have to admit, it gets harder to lean over the bonnet for hours the older you get :) Now i put it on the ramp and bring it up to my level rather than leaning over as much.

Largo is running 422Whp 483Ftlb 1.5Bar
106 engine was running 376 Hp 328Ftlb 1.7Bar before the rebuild with stronger clutch.

Hope to interact and possibly help.

All the best
Hutch

Hello and a very warm welcome from me the site Admin. Sorry for my slow reply, I've been out of action for a while due to a nasty virus but I'm pretty much back now.

It's good to have you with us. You'll find us one of the most friendly forums around.

Don't be shy, get involved in the many discussions and start new threads or ask questions, our community really thrives on fresh material posted up and we all contribute to help make this site what it is today.

Enjoy your time on here, I'm sure you'll fit in just fine and be sure to start up a project thread and keep us updated on your car project as it evolves and comes together.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back