Hello fellow forum users

Alright mate. Did you spell your name wrong on purpose?! I'm gonna have to guess a Fiat Punto! how many times has it broken down?! Only joking, although I've got a mate with a Punto, and it's broken down once every 2 months he's had it!

Welcome to TorqueCars!

Hi and welcome to TorqueCars. What mods are you planning to do? Where are you from? What engine you got? (Sorry it's like 20 questions......!)

Yeah prince it was a typo,t should have been smth else, took me ages to log in til I read your post and the penny dropped.
he car is just over a month old ,so its the GRANDE PUNTO no less. Only got just over 3k kilometres so far and everything is working perfectly. I have been a Fiat driver for about 15 years off and on and generally İ think for the money they offer pretty good value ,some say they even have just a little bit of class too.
I would like to improve the performance if possible without spending a fortune. Sadly over in Turkey the average joe thinks tuning a car means fitting go faster stripes and having a louder horn fitted. I reckon the most straightforward way would be to fit a turbo, but how much will it cost and who can I trust to fit one properly over here? Oh yeah, almost forgot, the motor is the 1.4 8 valve and has just 77 bhp so I rechon there is plenty of room for improvement. Its smooth enough at any speed even when I try to redline it,feels like it has a lot more to give locked away and I need a key to open the power door.

Last edited:
thanks pgarner, I can live with the name. Helps to remind me to be more careful in future with my typing. The only thing I would like to change is the performance of the car.

Hi and welcome to our forum. I have nothing against Fiats as i have owned a few. Engines are strong, gearboxes not quite so strong, and wiring can be challenging, but thats what makes them an interesting car to own. After all, we are all enthusiasts on here.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back