Hello fellow CarGuys

Car
Passat B5 1.9 TDI
Hi!!!My name is Vladimir,19 years old and I'm from Struga,Macedonia.I currently live and study at the medical university of Skopje.I own a 1998 VW Passat B5 1.9 TDI with 81kw/110hp with 225k kms and am pretty satisfied with it so far as its gets the job done,fun to drive,decently fast,great MPG and pretty reliable i had like only 3 repairs since i got it,however i soon plan to move up to a 2000 and up Audi a3 1.9 TDI preferably with 130hp and 6 gears.Funny thing is i got my driver's license for only a year and legally im not even allowed to drive my passat,the stupid law is that you cant drive a car over 75kw/101 hp until you get 2 years on your driver's license.Thank you for accepting me guys and i hope you give me some feedback on my introduction as im pretty new to forums.

Hello and a very warm welcome from me the site Admin.

It's good to have you with us. You'll find us one of the most friendly forums around.

Don't be shy, get involved in the many discussions and start new threads or ask questions, our community really thrives on fresh material posted up and we all contribute to help make this site what it is today.

Enjoy your time on here, I'm sure you'll fit in just fine and be sure to start up a project thread and keep us updated on your car project as it evolves and comes together.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back