HELLO EVERYONE

Manendra

Car
Honda City type 2
Hey Everyone, I am a car enthusiast possessed Honda City type 2 and Honda City 2013 (Petrol head). I am really passionate about by type2 Honda. I have installed automech FFE and K&N conical shape Air filter. However, I would like to upgrade further. My budget is 10k initially (can be stretched). Moreover, my air intake pipe is aluminium and intend to get hot due to SS header (even after wrapped by titanium wrap). Please do suggest with your valuable solution for this. Should I wrap Air intake pipe with aluminium head resistant tape??? Looking forward to hear you all. Thanks

Hello and a very warm, welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin!

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips and don't be afraid to post questions, were all here to share our knowledge and experience.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

A cold air feed pipe will do more good than wrapping the intake pipe, heat doesn't transfer that well through plastic.

Thanks TC Pro, and Admin for your suggestions. I am also thinking to have a wrap thing. If that doesn't work I will see if I can get a 2" hose pipe (Plastic/ Silicon pipe) for the free flow air filter. Does anybody know where I can get that 2" hose pipe in case needed in India.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back