Hello Everyone

Tiago

Car
Zafira 1.8 Exclusiv
Hello

My name is Tiago, I'm from Portsmouth and currently have a Zafira 1.8 Exclusive.

I've been looking for ways to improve the throttle response and the BHP and got told by the local Performance Garage that a Induction Air Kit (from K&N) could do the job (better air flow).

Could some one tell me what could I do to improve my cars BHP. At the moment it has 140 BHP but I was looking to improve to some honest 165/180 BHP.
I know an engine swap (GSI or a VXR) would be the best but I can't afford to spend £1500 on it.

Any ideas? I fairly new to this so please be patient with me as i don't know much about mechanics.

Many Thanks
Tiago

Welcome to TC mate have a great time with us. No induction kit on earth is going to give you that much of an power increase. Closest you'll get to it is a ECU remap, have a look into that for now.

Greetings and a Warm Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend :)

Please feel free to have a look around the website, there are many varied and interesting articles to read on all manner of car modifying subjects.

Also, you may find our members project threads and photo gallery very useful as a source of inspiration towards your own very special project!

Good luck to you & I hope you enjoy the forum! :)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back