Hello everybody!

GP90

Car
Fiat 2.0T 8V
Hello everybody!

Just joined that forum so I thought it would be nice to introduce myself first. ;)

My name is Gasper and I'm HUGE fan of motorsport and tuning, comming from Slovenia. I'm young and not much experianced with tuning but I do my best to be competitive with much more expensive race cars, but this time I have no choice but upgrade my ride to 4WD to get more traction on track (100% gravel racing here) if I still want to continue my racing in future ...
As that forum has many experianced members I thought someone could help me with that. I will open my thread with more details as soon as I make 10 posts.

Regards,
Gasper

Thanks to both :)

Welcome to the site GP ;) I spotted from your details you own a Fiat, what model is it?
For daily drive I use Bravo 1.2 16V (I have plans for that car also) but ride I was talking about has home made Fiat engine. It is a mix of 132 and Tipo, both 2.0 8V with K04 Audi TT turbo 1.7 bar of boost. It really isn't a car, prototype made in Hungary for gravel racing. We call it specialcross, looks kinda like buggy.

Hello and welcome to torquecars, nice to have you with us. I'd love to see some pics, get your post count up to 10 and then post us some pics. It sounds like a great project.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back