hello boys&girls

Car
volvo 850R
my name is walter leever and i just found out about this forum.I'm 37 years old and living in belgium.I've allways been interrested in cars&tuning.currently i'm driving a volvo 850R estate,so tecnigly it's an 854(but who cares),the car's been mildly tuned giving it 310bhp&450nm,so it goes like stink.if there's any interrest just let me know;so for now goodbye and have fun ya'll.

Hi Walter, nice to have another Volvo owner along. There are quite a few volvo owners who are into tuning as we are finding.

Tell us more about your mods - it would probably be worth starting a new thread in Volvo section so it can be read by other 850 owners.

allright then here it goes,first of all my car is an 855,not an854,my mistake.what have i done to it:kw-adjusteble shockabsorbers,18" wheels(theV70R&S60R ones)302mm original volvo uprade brake discs,planning to install 330mm porsche-ones,angel-eyes headlights&clear signallights,ferrita 3" sportsexhaust with catalyc converter,magnecor-leads,denzo plugs,rip-kit,forge dump-valve,ecu-upgrade stage1,(there are 4 stages),master blaster(bobine)strutbraces,ipd-endlinks,etc,etc giving the car about 315 bhp&450nm,still planning to do more,my goal is about 375 bhp& 550 nm,so still some things to do(bigger turbo&custom ecu-mapping)so you see i'm what you call a real volvo adept.for now goodbye,with friendly regards from belgium,walter.

hey, we're coming over to Belgium on Saturday for a day trip !! . . looking forward to those cold beers :D

And the Chocolates! You going via Dover or the tunnel Paul?

Thanks for the update Walter - sounds like you going to end up with a serious bit of kit there!

Hi Wayne, We're going on the tunnel. Some friends from Rainham and Northfleet are going on a coach so we are going up tonight to stay and head over tomorrow. Still feel under the weather. Gonna dose myself up today !!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back